iCRco's IDR Fusion DCR is the first and only DR and CR system in one solution.
Backed by powerful image acquisition software. XC acquisiition is a fluid workflow platform with intelligent imaging algorithms and automated processing parameters based on your procedure selection. The directed workflow leads you to acquiring images with fewer clicks, saving you valuable time.
With the fusion DCR you will be able to setup digital at your clinic for a fraction of the cost of going just DR. This solution allows for you to use CR cassettes for your mobile and table solution whilst allowing you the advantage of having DR for your upright chest exposures.
Fusion DCR Features:
- CR and DR imaging in one solution
- Easy integration to any existing X-ray room
- No cassettes to handle
- One moving part
- Eliminates the image stitching process
- Superior image processing software
- Diagnostic quality excellence
- Streamlines workflow
XC Acquisition software Features:
- iDR Long Bone includes XC - Intuitive touch screen capable acquisition software
- Smart scanning: manipulate acquired images while additional scans are taking place
- ICE2 image processing: further manipulate images to your preferences, automatically applies proper algorithms for a selected anatomy
- Smart seach, sort, and filter options
- Integrated with front office management systems like RIS and EMR
- Full set of annotation tools and templates
- User preferred settings and privileges