NMI Portable DR
35x43cm Portable Tethered Flat Panel with Patented AED
The NMI Saturn 8000 Series of DR Flat panel detectors that include the patented Automatic Exposure Detection(AED) are now availalbe in Australia and can be integrated seamlesly into any general x-ray solution.
The 35x43cm Portable DR plate panel with (AED) technology can be installed and operation within an hour and have your workflow improved almost immediately as well as lowering patient dose and provide crisp and sharp images.
Due to the patented(AED) technology there is no requirement to connect or integrate into your x-ray generator,which is why this product is so appealing.
Patented AED Technology(No Generator Integration Required)
Experience the ultimate DR workflow with 35 x 43cm. Weighing just 2.6kg, experience one of the worlds lightest and most veratile DR flat panels, which is truly portable across all X-Ray platforms - available in Wireless and Tethered solutions.
True Mobility and Freedom
- Patented Automatic Exposure Detection(AED) requires no generator interface for plug-and-play simplicity
- High DQE & MTF for High Definition Imaging @ lowest Possible dose
- Robust Solution for field imaging - Mobile Van X-Ray Screening, Sports or Military Imaging Solutions
- Ultimate DR workflow with Detachable hand for easy and flexible handling
- Titanium-Magnesium & Aluminum alloy for excellent durable and reliability
- Guaranteed throughput and high data integrity with wireless detector on-board memory
- Enhanced reliability with proprietary anti-humidy insulation
- Click-on magnetic teher cable for simple transformation between wireless & wired modes
The DXWorks Console provides workflow improvement by automating all aspects of radiographic image acquisition, without eliminating manual operator control, Patient demographics are easily generated or transferred from the DICOM worklist. Exposure and image processing parameters are pre-selected and modified by the operator.
Full resolution and processed images can be viewed and manipulated on the console prior to being sent to the PACs for diagnosis and archive. DxWorks offers a complete set of image tools for full, professional image control.