ATX has factory trained personnel to advise, install and maintain CPI generators.
Generators can be retrofitted into your existing bucky room or included into a new facility.
Indico IQ® is an advanced high frequency X-ray generator designed for all diagnostic X-ray applications including radiography, fluoroscopy, and interventional procedures. An enhanced set of hardware and software features provides faster communication and more reliable operation reducing dose and improving image quality, together with customized interfaces for many types of X-ray systems and components.
• Output power levels 50, 65, 80, and 100 kW
• Automatic input power selection 3-phase/400-480 VAC
• Communication through RS232, RS422, CAN Bus, or Ethernet
• Radiography, Continuous Fluoroscopy and Pulsed Fluoroscopy operation
• Radiographic Dual/Multi-Energy ready
• GenWeb™ remote web-based diagnostics software
• Active Dose Reduction (ADR)
• Automatic Exposure Control (AEC)
• Custom Interfaces
• Dose Area Product (DAP)
• Dose Subtraction Angiography (DSA)
• Dual Speed Starter (DSS)
• Exposure Hand Switch
• Falling Load
• High Level Operation
• Integrated 2-Tube Operation
• Mini-Control Console
• Touch Screen or Membrane Control Console